Basil Pineapple Juice
- 🥣Prep: 5mins
- ⏳Settle Time: 0mins
- 🍽Serves: 4
Forget JoeJuice or BoostJuice and make this in just 5 mins + prep time. I love taking this unlikely juice. It’s unlikely because who would have thought pineapple can be paired with basil?!
What?! But to my surprise, it’s so delicious. Not to mention the added benefit of preventing flatulence and an upset tummy. Why not try this recipe and surprise yourself with a lovely afternoon drink or dinner juice. Add ice for an extra sparkle. You’re welcome.
Basil Pineapple Juice Ingredients
- 1 small fresh pineapple, peeled and chopped
- 7 basil leaves, washed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Crushed ice
- 500ml sparkling water
- 4 sugar rimmed tumblers
- 4 pineapple pieces with skin, to garnish
- Cocktail Shaker
Basil Pineapple Juice Preparation
- Add your pineapples, lemon extract, sparkling water, ice and cordial to your blender.
- Blend thoroughly so that there are no fruit bits left.
- Add your basil leaves and blended juice to the cocktail shaker.
- Vigorously shake everything in the cocktail jar until the metal is cold.
- Pour your juice from the cocktail shaker into glasses through the spout.
Serving: Dress with remaining pineapple slices and add some extra ice. Best served cold.
💡Using a food processor would cut your prep time by half. As an avid believer in not staying too long in the kitchen. For this recipe, I used my NutriBullet. I also regularly use my Ninja 3 in 1 food processor. Other brands include Magimix, Kitchen Aid or Kenwood.
Leave a Reply