Cucumber and Mint Mocktail
- 🥣Prep: 10mins
- ⏳Settle Time: 0mins
- 🍽Serves: 4
Just finishing from a busy week, use this cucumber & mint mocktail to step into the weekend. Serve chilled with ice on a hot summer’s day. Thinking of summer parties? This recipe would leave your guests wanting more.
Cucumber Mint Mocktail Ingredients
- 1 cucumber, chopped into 4
- 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 700ml tonic / soda water
- 1 unwaxed lime, juiced
- 10 mint leaves
- 2tbsp sugar
- 1L water
- 4 sugar rimmed tumblers
Cucumber Mint Mocktail Preparation
- Put most of the cucumber in the bottom of the glasses. Add the kiwi, lime, sugar and mint leaves.
- Stir and squash your drink with a muddler to release the flavours. Alternatively, blend your cucumber, kiwi and 3 mint leaves.
- Add the ice cubes and pour the tonic water.
- Put most of the cucumber in a blender. Add the kiwi, lime and 3 mint leaves.
- Blend your cucumber, kiwi and 3 mint leaves.
- Sieve juice into a pitcher.
- Add the ice cubes and pour the tonic water. Stir mixture.
Serving: Dress your cucumber mocktail with mint leaves to go. Add sugar to taste.
💡Using a food processor would cut your prep time by half. As an avid believer in not staying too long in the kitchen. For this recipe, I used my NutriBullet. I also regularly use my Ninja 3 in 1 food processor. Other brands include Magimix, Kitchen Aid or Kenwood.
Leave a Reply