Chocolate Chip Biscuits (a valentine edition)
- 🧑🍳 Easy
- ⏱ Prep: 15mins
- 🥘 Bake: 15mins
- 🍴 Serves 4
For valentines day, made with a lot of love 💕
Chocolate Chip Biscuits Ingredients
- 200g flour, plain
- 100g butter, softened
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp, milk
- Chocolate chips
Chocolate Chip Biscuits Preparation
- Preheat the oven to 200C (fan 180C, gas mark 6) and line a couple of baking sheets.
- Using an electric whisk cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Whisk in the golden syrup and then stir in the flour, baking powder, chocolate and milk until a firm dough is formed, you may need to use your hands to bring together.
- Using your hands, roll the dough into 20 walnut sized balls. Place slightly apart from each other on lined baking sheets as they will spread a little and press each one lightly with a fork.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes until golden. Cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Serving: Serve with warm milk or drink of choice.
💡For best results, let your double cream come to room temperature before mixing into recipe; allow your batter to rest between 1-2 hours in the fridge.
Leave a Reply