- 🥣Prep: 5mins
- ⏳Settle Time: 0mins
- 🍽Serves: 4
Need a little spicy zing to start the week? Make this in just 5 mins + prep time. Did I also mention this recipe is power packed with anti aging, anti oxidant, anti bloating and anti inflammatory properties? Oh plus it’s full of flavour!
Gingeorange Mocktail Ingredients
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 oranges, juiced
- 1 tbsp, peeled and chopped ginger
- 100ml Elderflower cordial
- 200ml Apple-cider-vinegar
- 800ml seltzer
- 4 sugar rimmed tumblers
- Cocktail Shaker
Gingeorange Mocktail Preparation
- Add all the oranges, ginger and apple-cider-vinegar to a blender. Blend until all the ginger is fully dissolved.
- Pour the mixture to a shaker, shake until the shaker becomes cold on the outside.
- Strain the mixture from the shaker to a jug, add sugar to taste, ice and top up with the seltzer.
- Divide the drink into four sugar rimmed glasses
Serving: Dress your gingeorange with orange slices for garnish. For best results, leave the drink in the pitcher for up to 30 mins – 1 hour to allow the apple-cider-vinegar break down any leftover ginger fibres and release taste. Serve cold
💡Using a food processor would cut your prep time by half. As an avid believer in not staying too long in the kitchen. For this recipe, I used my NutriBullet. I also regularly use my Ninja 3 in 1 food processor. Other brands include Magimix, Kitchen Aid or Kenwood.
Leave a Reply